The Epson SurePress capitalizes on Epson’s acclaimed Micro Piezo ink jet technology to create output with smooth gradations and incredible colour quality. Its six-colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange and Green), industrial quality, water-based ink set produces a remarkable range of colour for impressive, professional and consistent results. Driving this best-in-class ink jet technology is the Epson SurePress Print Plugin for Adobe Illustrator.
The Epson SurePress also delivers on substrate versatility. With no pre-treatment or top coating required, a variety of standard off-the-shelf substrates can be used at variable web widths up to 330mm wide.
Epson has worked with industry-leading manufacturers on every aspect of digital label production, from colour management to media and finishing options, and offers a new, open approach that makes the adoption of digital short-run label printing easier.
What are the benefits of our Epson SurePress?
- Exceptionally high print quality
o Character edges are straight and sharp
o White letters are clearly legible even in gradation areas
o Colours are richer and more natural
o Colour gradations are extremely smooth
o Barcode lines are sharp
- Vibrant and accurate colours
- No loss of definition on uncoated and textured label stocks.
- Higher efficiency
- Environmentally friendly: no chemicals or plates, water-based ink and low substrate waste
- Supports a wide range of label stocks
- Capable of printing numbering and variable data
- Strong opaque white available for printing on clear, coloured or metallic stocks
- Reduced Pre-press costs as no plates required.
- How will your digital labels be produced?
- Once our client has approved the artwork, our pre-press staff will prepare the files and print the labels on the Epson SurePress.
- The labels will then need to be “finished”. This may include any varnishing, foiling, embossing, perforating and of course die-cutting.
Resolution: 720 x 1440 dpi maximum
Ink Type: Water-based pigment ink system
Image Size: 315.2x 914.4 maximum
Substrate: Standard self-adhesive label stock and films, Semi-gloss, gloss and matte paper stock, BOP, PET & Yupo
Abel Labels has been operating since 1986, and now supplies custom labels to hundreds of Tasmanian and national businesses and individuals. Our equipment and the skills of our staff give us the ability to supply our customers with the product they want for the right price. We also offer an in-house design service at a very modest price.
With the addition of the Epson SurePress to our existing stable of Flexographic and Letterpress equipment, Abel Labels can now provide an even greater range of high quality solutions for your label printing needs.
We like to learn about your business so we can understand what you are using our products to do. We are proud of the quality of our products and our service.